Veterinary Industry Partners in Living Well
We are honored to collaborate with Veterinary Industry Partners creating and delivering innovative, valuable opportunities to Veterinary Teams Living Well attendees.
We invite and engage with veterinarians, managers, veterinary technicians/nurses, assistants and receptionists. The next symposium will be held on November 5th-7th, 2021.
CATALYST VetPC sphere of influence/outreach includes:
- Veterinary Teams Living Well Facebook (1300+ GROWING daily)
- VTLW Symposium Facebook page for registrants, speakers & sponsors (#100)
- CATALYST VetPC business Facebook (1400+)
- CATALYST VetPC LinkedIn (300+)
- Career Choices for Veterinary Professionals Facebook (1600+)
- Bi-Monthly eNewsletter-CATALYST Chronicles- sent to 3,000+ contacts with a 25% open rate
You will find the PayPal button at the bottom of the page.
- Opportunity for Industry Partner to Share Schwag (electronic downloads or physical mailing)
- Tapping into the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) Challenge in Veterinary Teams Living Well-three months of engagement, tracking team wellbeing on Private Symposium Page
- Three months of follow-up with the attendees on a regular basis through Living Well Insights email and CATALYST VetPC eNewsletter to include an active link to your site (3,000 contacts – 25% open rate)
- LMS/Video Platform Banner Logo where recorded videos are housed for 21-days after the event
- Opportunity to send an Anonymous Survey to the attendees asking 5 questions about their challenges prior to the event
- 1-hour presentation (not product-specific, health and wellbeing focus in some fashion) in our Electives Track (ineligible for CE credits)
- Meet the Speaker Interview recorded and shared on social sites (as an example, one interview was viewed over 900 times on LinkedIn!)
- Moderator for a Track while space is available
- Facilitate one of the three Mindfulness & Gratitude morning meditations
- Veterinary Teams Living Well Streamed Symposium
- Generous Sponsors VTLW website
- One Sponsor posting in social media outreach CATALYST VetPC pages
Friends of Living Well small, colored logo and link on Generous Sponsors website page/flyer, $500.00
This is just a template, we are happy to HEARTSTORM ideas in sponsorship to create an opportunity supporting your needs and your clients.