Find answers to your questions.
IT support during classes reach out to the Align Virtual Producers within the chat or Q&A. Or text Jennifer Withrow (Align Virtual Solutions) at 540-273-8541
All times are listed in Mountain Time Zone.
- Difficulty with Zoom Links on the day of the event contact the IT Producers within chat or Q&A, or text Jennifer Withrow (Align Virtual Solutions) at 540-273-8541
- Find all the Zoom Links for each day on that Day’s Page:
- Download PDF Schedule March Symp 2021PDF
- Download Excel Schedule Attendee March Symp Schedule
- CE credit information is listed below.
- Hawaiian attire is strongly ENCOURAGED!
- BINGO! Link to Bingo Cards. When you have questions, reach out Mary Berg, the Game Diva, on the Symposium Facebook page.
If you don’t find what you need, please reach out to us! Ask it on the Symposium Facebook Page, that way others can chime in!
Video: How to find Class Symposium pages, downloads, and Private Facebook Symposium page:
CE for veterinarians and veterinary technicians and practice managers
Veterinary Teams Living Well Streamed Symposium is approved for 12-hours of continuing education credits for veterinarians and veterinary technicians in those jurisdictions accepting RACE approved classes. Click to verify.
Attendees viewing and participating in a Streamed Symposium class are eligible for credits. During the Symposium attendees will receive a form to track their hours.
Living Well CE certificate – arriving the first of March.
Different jurisdictions may require different proof of attendance. We will be gathering emails to send to AAVSB to verify your attendance. Veterinary Technicians and Veterinarians attending the LIVE sessions may acquire CE Credits. Download the CE Attendance sheet to identify the classes in which you attended during the LIVE sessions. Up to 12-hours for the three days of classes.